Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant option please- Dela or Cookes?

Options
  • 29-04-2014 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know it's totally an opinionated thing but Dela or Cookes for an anniversary dinner in Galway City, or somewhere else?

(Aniar is booked out, Kai only do 9pm sitting, I'd prefer earlier, Cava- been there a million times).

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Ludikrus

Kai 6.30 sitting. Different league.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Dela of the two, what about Oscars or La Fine Bouche.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Rouge? Limited choice but well priced and a nice experience if you haven't eaten there before. Cracking wine list!

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

I was in Dela just before St Patricks day, they had a new chef in. I liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Are any of the party known to be picky or unadventurous eaters (a surprising number of locals are ...) - Cookes.

Otherwise Dela.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

Dela, Oscars, Rouge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Dela definitely. Have had some very enjoyable meals there lately,I think they are offering something a bit different to other restaurants in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I had dinner in Dela and will never go back ...woeful experience.
    Kai is the way to go or even Blakes have a fantastic early bird menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

I had dinner in Dela a few weeks back and it was very nice, the Espresso Martini was one of the best I have tasted.

Advertisement