Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bam Margera - 6th July

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

It might have been more lucrative to charge people 20 quid to not have to see that idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

On wiki it says this guy is an actor director skate boarder and stunt man.
    So what exactly would you be seeing at the gig? Bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Him punching his dad on the toilet, probably.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Think he has his own band now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

hhhhmmmm ..... is hate too strong a word to use when describing how I feel about that pleb ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

The sixteen year old in me wants to go just to look at him.

The twenty seven year old side of me is baffled and confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I got in a fight with him outside the Rainbow Rooms in LA a few years back. Managed to punches......

You are all welcome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Jay Sus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

That's muff cabbage.

I think you mean;

Oh. Dear. God! :eek::eek:

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .... what a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Why did I click on that video? WHY?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

It was far worse than 2 girls one cup...

So I went to this last night. Did anyone else?

I think bizarre is the best way to describe it.

Bam growling while some guy flamboyantly sang and told stories, while falling down plenty, either jumping into the crowd to crowd surf or falling flat onto himself. And the guitarist crowd surfed while playing... I think :P

Brandon Novak was completely naked for the whole show, jumping up and down with a bottle of red wine, some of which ended up on my on top.

There was a girl there... she took photos, danced, sang one line in one song and then took her top off.

I think there was about 8 people on stage altogether for an hour and half(ish) which is impressive for the Voodoo lounge.

All in all, peculiar and I'm glad I witnessed whatever it was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

What was the crowd like?

Honestly if I were walking past I probably would have been tempted purely for the novelty factor.

Teenagery crowd up to mid twenties. They were well into and even a pit started.
    Was surprised mostly teenagers considering Jackass' age.

The very front of the stage area was pack with about 70ish people; then it sorta dwindling off at the background. Not exactly jammed.

The support band were pretty decent, didn't catch their name, but I overheard one of them saying (smoking area) that Bam was close to a no show and their set had to be lengthened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Brandon Novak was completely naked for the whole show, jumping up and down with a bottle of red wine, some of which ended up on my on top.

There was a girl there... she took photos, danced, sang one line in one song and then took her top off

Not to sound 'prudish', but why was this advertised as a 14+ show if this sh*t's going on?! And that song...f*ckin' hell....

That song is not suitable for any age :P:pac:

I guess the whole Jackass thing?? Everyone knows them for doing OTT stuff like that.

Honestly, the age thing did cross my mind during it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MaireadK4

Zwillinge wrote: »
    So I went to this last night. Did anyone else?

I think bizarre is the best way to describe it.

Bam growling while some guy flamboyantly sang and told stories, while falling down plenty, either jumping into the crowd to crowd surf or falling flat onto himself. And the guitarist crowd surfed while playing... I think :P

There was a girl there... she took photos, danced, sang one line in one song and then took her top off.

I think there was about 8 people on stage altogether for an hour and half(ish) which is impressive for the Voodoo lounge.

All in all, peculiar and I'm glad I witnessed whatever it was :)

That girl was Bam's new wife 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

What even genre is that?!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

According to the internets he's worth 45 million. Very strange to be doing gigs like this!

Advertisement