Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Way Clean Dog Poo

• 29-04-2014 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭

So we just got a wee little Lab pup and it's going grand. Just this evening it seems she dragged her chain and collar over some off her poop.

I just wondered what's the best method of cleaning it off safely as I don't want any remains left as various family members will be handling them when playing and walking her.

How do my fellow pup owners do it? Just some hot water and disinfectant and soak (collar & harness) them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

thats what I would do. Maybe use something that wont irritate the puppy too! I'd swish the collar/harness around in lots of hot soapy water in a bucket, then rinse v.well in lots of hot water.

Advertisement