Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to upgrade my contract, but cant contact eircom since i have no phone- or broa

Options
  • 29-04-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

so yeah, i got an eircom contract beginning/mid march.

ever since, i have not received a paper bill, nor an email bill. also, i want to to upgrade, i'm currently on the efibre advanced and now want the efibre unlimited.

however, when i call any of the provided customer service numbers (1901, 1800 503 503, 1800 580 500) it asks me for either my phone number or my broadband number. i have never received any of these numbers.
    only thing i received is the letter for the installation appointment and a letter  asking me if the payment details are correct. of course THIS one reaches me quite fast.
    the only emails i received from eircom are some kind of order confirmation and email asking me for feedback

calling the sales-hotline only had me waiting for 45 minutes (with an announced waiting time of 10 minutes) until i got pissed and hung up. the chat is never online (at least i've never seen it online), the forum requires a verified email that i need to log in for which i cant since i dont have an online account since registering requires the eircom phone number (which i dont have), and no on ever answers me on twitter although @eircom is rather active. you also dont have seem to have a simple email-contact address on your website.

eircom is lucky that they are the only provider available at my address. UPC was much quick and reliable in answering my queries and being reachable in general.
    while i'm satisfied with the internet itself (the 30 gb limit is just not enough for me, which is why i want to upgrade), i'm really disappointed by the nonexistant customer service.

so they got me pissed big time, additionally i assume they are going to charge me for the change of contract if i ever succeed in contacting them, which really doesnt help.

what can i do? is there a direct number i can call?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

murfilein wrote: »
    so yeah, i got an eircom contract beginning/mid march.

ever since, i have not received a paper bill, nor an email bill. also, i want to to upgrade, i'm currently on the efibre advanced and now want the efibre unlimited.

however, when i call any of the provided customer service numbers (1901, 1800 503 503, 1800 580 500) it asks me for either my phone number or my broadband number. i have never received any of these numbers.
    only thing i received is the letter for the installation appointment and a letter  asking me if the payment details are correct. of course THIS one reaches me quite fast.
    the only emails i received from eircom are some kind of order confirmation and email asking me for feedback

calling the sales-hotline only had me waiting for 45 minutes (with an announced waiting time of 10 minutes) until i got pissed and hung up. the chat is never online (at least i've never seen it online), the forum requires a verified email that i need to log in for which i cant since i dont have an online account since registering requires the eircom phone number (which i dont have), and no on ever answers me on twitter although @eircom is rather active. you also dont have seem to have a simple email-contact address on your website.

eircom is lucky that they are the only provider available at my address. UPC was much quick and reliable in answering my queries and being reachable in general.
    while i'm satisfied with the internet itself (the 30 gb limit is just not enough for me, which is why i want to upgrade), i'm really disappointed by the nonexistant customer service.

so they got me pissed big time, additionally i assume they are going to charge me for the change of contract if i ever succeed in contacting them, which really doesnt help.

what can i do? is there a direct number i can call?
    Hi murfilein

I can understand your feelings with this considering this is through no fault of your own. The bills should be delivered to your address but there may be an issue with the address we have for you.

If you would like to PM me your mobile contact number, address & full name I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement