Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanently banned from GAA forum.

Options
  • 29-04-2014 9:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

I've been seemingly banned from the GAA forum for something completely innocuous.I was having a civil debate with a poster over a certain player(no personal abuse towards player or anything).

However this evening I received a pm from rebel girl 15 telling me I'm permanently banned from the GAA forum with no reason attached just this quote "The same average midfielder who destroyed Anthony maher in the semi final of the championship last year?I have good word that eamon fitz planned to play him there this year.

You're entitled to your opinion but Donaghy would be well able for that at inter county level"
    It also occurred to me that I was categorised with certain posters who were stirring the pot in there today.

Can someone please clear this up?thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you PM'd the mod to discuss the ban, as is the first step in the dispute process as set out above?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Kingdom101

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you PM'd the mod to discuss the ban, as is the first step in the dispute process as set out above?

Yes,I won't post here again until I get a reply then,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Time waster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement