Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio

Options
  • 29-04-2014 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi Guys,

Possibly not the right place to post this but can anyone recommend a good physio in the Annaghdown/Headford area. Galway City would be good also.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Personally I'd recommend Derek King (physio based in Parkmore) or Adrian Cradock (Physical Therapist based in Liosbaun). Jane Ann Healy in Athenry is very good also but that might be a bit far over for you. PM me if you want contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

++++++ 1 on Derek King.

Absolutely without a doubt well worth the trip if you get an appointment with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Ronnie is worth a look too. I had hip flexor issues a few months back and he nailed them for me. I could hardly walk one Tuesday morning and I was back running the next day after a session with him. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

+1 on Adrian Cradock

Advertisement