Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICB Question on Mortgage

Options
  • 30-04-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,
    We have put in a joint mortgage application on a €50k mortgage, pre approved so just submitted documents.We have €10k deposit gifted to us,house is €60k. We paid off 2 overdrafts and and small credit card so no outgoings at all.
    We are currently renting the house we want to buy and an offer to buy at a knock down price has arisen. Bit of a rushed application as a result.One missed DD on statement(stupid mistake) and I had a loan that went into arrears in 2006 which was then paid off early on ICB report that is due to be removed in October.I had bad health then and lost my job.
    Will those 2 blips ruined our otherwise perfect application?
    Our rent is more than the monthly mortgage repayments and we have a flawless SO in paying the rent for over 6 years.

Advertisement