Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is actually happening?

Options
  • 30-04-2014 12:20am
    Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

So, I get home at 5. Net is working fine. 15 minutes later, it randomly disconnects. 'Your DNS server might be unavailable'. On the phone 5 different times today to you guys since 6.30pm. Still offline. It will randomly go online for 5 maybe 10 mins. Everything my end is fine, as said your rep, so, what is actually happening? Has someone dropped a clanger? Are you 'upgrading' the lines? I am in the cabinteely area of Dublin if that's any help. I'd appreciate an end to the comedy show. Its also a hilarious coincidence that as soon as 10 o clock hits and the support goes home that I go into the longest time of being disconnected. We pay good money over many years and I'm sick of this farce. Stop randomly f**king my connection.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

OH ITS BACK. that was posted from my phone. I just want to know the truth of why it can be stable for days and then bang, time for random disconnects for no good reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

BMMachine wrote: »
    OH ITS BACK. that was posted from my phone. I just want to know the truth of why it can be stable for days and then bang, time for random disconnects for no good reason

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi BMMachine

Glad it's back, there can be a number of reasons for disconnections but if you want to PM me your landline number I can run some tests and look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

message sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

BMMachine wrote: »
    message sent
    Hi BMMachine

This issue has been logged under reference number 12262759 and is under investigation by technicians and technical support. As soon as I have any further information I will let you know.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement