Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beacon, Sandyford

Options
  • 30-04-2014 8:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Just looking for a bit of advice.

Previously lived there in a 1 bedroom apartment with my partner for a year and a half.

We had to give it up as I lost my job, but now that we're back on our feet we are seriously considering going back.

Just looking for other peoples experiences/opinions/input on moving back there.

I work in the city centre and she works in dundrum.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭MORISH

Hi

I live in beacon and luckily could stay during the hard times. We(DH & 2 kids) LOVE it here the apartment is a bit small now we are a family of four but we stayed so long cos we love the location and you have everything literally on your doorstep dunnes,Aldi, Schools, M50, the Luas.

Another upside is the lack of heating costs as they are so well insulated and you really don't need to have a car unless you want one as transport is pretty good with the Luas. Also all the entertainment stuff like dundrum & city are so accessible on the Luas. also the copper bar had opened in the complex as well as a new shusi place.

I'd say if you can afford it move back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 tradingwizz

There is another thread on this topic:
    Buying apartment in the Beacon South Quarter: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058012121

Advertisement