Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chemist open before 9am in the city?

Options
  • 30-04-2014 8:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭

Just had a quick spin around looking for an open chemist.

The one by the kinsale road roundabout -closed.
    The ones by CUH -closed
    The ones on patrick street -closed.

Is anywhere open in the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

Those would have been the three I would have tried.
    Is it a prescription? The 24-hour in Tesco has a a large over the counter medicine section. They might have what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Boots on Patrick's Street opens at 8:30, that's about as early as anywhere gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I hate that one by the roundieabout well not hate it but they make it look like tis open all night but tisnt very sneaky..

Think that one by Merchants Quay used to be open very early aswell not positive though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Pitcairn wrote: »
    Those would have been the three I would have tried.
    Is it a prescription? The 24-hour in Tesco has a a large over the counter medicine section. They might have what you want.

Really all supermarkets in Ireland have an awful over the counter medicines section (not really their own fault in fairness, more licensing laws) but like most of it is just massively over-priced Paracetamol (€2.64 for 10 vs. 22p for 16 in the UK!), can you even get ibuprofen? If you're looking for anything other than paracetamol in an Irish supermarket most of the time you'll be out of luck!

Advertisement