Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's being built up by CUH?

Options
  • 30-04-2014 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

Out of of nosiness really, what is being built up by the CSN side of CUH? Near the dental hospital?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Out of of nosiness really, what is being built up by the CSN side of CUH? Near the dental hospital?

Is this what you're on about?

http://www.punchconsulting.com/news/current-news/adult-acute-mental-health-in-patient-unit-cork-university-hospital/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Anyone know whats going on with the old heiton buckley building by the bandon road roundabout?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

ofcork wrote: »
    Anyone know whats going on with the old heiton buckley building by the bandon road roundabout?

Car showroom, can't remember whether it's Audi or Mercedes.

Thought it might be lehanes Toyota going there,may be audi so as I believe the douglas site was only short term,i assume merc/msl are staying in little island.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Think the Audi showroom is being built just next to the Bandon Roan Roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

Blackwater Motors Audi Showroom according to the planning permission.
    Applicant Name: Blackwater Motors Service and Repair Centre (Cork) Ltd.

Development Description: Construction of ground floor extension (295sqm) and mezzanine floor extension (439sqm) to existing retail warehouse building to form new Audi vehicle sales and service facility; elevational treatments including recladding of existing building along with new door and window opes; construction of detached valet building (202sqm); construction of detached used car office (57sqm); external vehicle brush wash and 2no. fuel dispense pumps with underground tanks (for private use); free standing and attached illuminated signage; 3no. Flag poles; boundary treatments, external surface treatments, ancillary site works and associated drainage.

Development Address: Former Heiton Buckley Premises, Bandon Road Roundabout, Ardarostig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I was about to put up a question asking about the building on the Glanmire Rd - just as you turn left at the lights on the North Link. Does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

That development is a new school .....from there web site......

Works commence on New Cara Junior School

Western Building Systems has commenced on site on a recently awarded project in Glanmire, Co. Cork.

The project for Cara Junior School consists of the design and build of a new 16 classroom special school and associated siteworks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

What about the construction near the Dunnes carpark in Ballincollig? Same side of the road as Dunnes, across and up a bit from Topaz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

pow wow wrote: »
    What about the construction near the Dunnes carpark in Ballincollig? Same side of the road as Dunnes, across and up a bit from Topaz.
    What part of the moon were you living on lol. Its tescos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Too funny, I had heard there was a Tesco going into Ballincollig but couldn't figure out where! Clearly I don't live in the 'collig, just visit occasionally :D

Was in lehanes on wed and they had a notice up saying they are moving to the south douglas road site currently occupied by audi.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

ofcork wrote: »
    Was in lehanes on wed and they had a notice up saying they are moving to the south douglas road site currently occupied by audi.
    Is that the Wilton Lehanes? Cause I heard that Aldi was going in to that and the Xtravision site.

That's right although I heard the planning was being appealed but it must be going ahead.

Advertisement