Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals for high capacity(32gb+) micro sd?

Options
  • 30-04-2014 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere I can buy good quality, genuine class 10 micro sd cards?
    Higher the capacity the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I got mine from amazon, but using flubit a good while ago. Flubit only deal with amazon now and I got a few euro off it.

They still seem cheap, also try mymemory.co.uk but bear in mind they ship from jersey so you are at risk of paying vat if above the limit, though I have never been charged and have ordered above the limit plenty of times.

Both are reputable (not third party amazon though)

I would not touch cards on ebay with a bargepole anymore, the price difference is not worth the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Have you tried memoryc.ie - they sometimes have good deals. Also worth checking elara.ie - sometimes have better deals than memoryc.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Check this one out, zoombits usually has good prices for Sandisk stuff

http://www.zoombits.co.uk/marketing/01-05-14/3256

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Thetruthking

Boogietime wrote: »
    Check this one out, zoombits usually has good prices for Sandisk stuff

http://www.zoombits.co.uk/marketing/01-05-14/3256

That's a great site

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

That's a great site

No bother, I subscribed a while back from a link here from boards too, I didn't get to actually order the stuff I was interested in but they keep mailing me with some great deals now and then. Great for camera memory cards/storage on usb, glad you like it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement