Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pill

Options
  • 30-04-2014 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all are you covered on your 7 day break on Microlite pill? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Don't go on here to ask for medical advice! Go to a doctor or pharmacist, and that way they could also supply you with emergency contraception if needs be, but don't use the internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭hairycakes

Hi,

I also use the same pill and once you have taken it correctly over the month, you are protected during the 7 day rest as far as I know. However, as the person above said don't leave it to chance and double check with a pharmacy/doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

MMm isn't the 7 day break for like you know what the unmentionable monthlys why would you want to be covered for them, are they not enough for coverage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭hairycakes

Yep, pretty much. The rest days are essentially 'your time of the month'. Though from my experience from the last day of the pill to the unmentionables there could be a gap of 2/3 days.

best thing to do is double check with pharmacy or Dr I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Period.
    Menstruation.
    What's unmentionable about them?
    Half the population have them monthly for half their lives.

OP, medical advice should not be sought or given here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Nothing to do with the Cork Forum - OP please dont seek medical advice on the forum its against forum rules.

thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement