Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Cork Derby

Options
  • 30-04-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Bit of a long shot here.....but due to work, myself and my girlfriend (Both LKRG) are living in West Cork.

I don't really have the time to set up a league, but I would LOVE if anyone was interested in setting up a team.

I've a lot of experience teaching skating
    I worked in and manage a roller rink
    Help out training with 4 intakes of LKRG freshmeat.
    3 years playing derby

Me and Nonie da Scream miss derby terribly and getting up to our old team in Limerick is 4+ hours up and back and even little island is quite far.

So if anyone knows anyone around Clonakility/Bandon area (or furthur west?) that's interested in roller derby.. HIT ME UP!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

louloumc89 wrote: »
    Bit of a long shot here.....but due to work, myself and my girlfriend (Both LKRG) are living in West Cork.

I don't really have the time to set up a league, but I would LOVE if anyone was interested in setting up a team.

I've a lot of experience teaching skating
    I worked in and manage a roller rink
    Help out training with 4 intakes of LKRG freshmeat.
    3 years playing derby

Me and Nonie da Scream miss derby terribly and getting up to our old team in Limerick is 4+ hours up and back and even little island is quite far.

So if anyone knows anyone around Clonakility/Bandon area (or furthur west?) that's interested in roller derby.. HIT ME UP!!!

Is the Cork City Firebirds too far of a trek for you?

Edit: Sorry, just saw your mention of Little Island...

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Ok so I decided to take the next step on this - https://www.facebook.com/westcorkrollerderby

Advertisement