Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Digit contact number - Online access

Options
  • 30-04-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello,
    sorry for the dumb question but all this process with BOI is very confusing. 
    So, until now I've only been asked to insert my User ID and DOB to access. Now is asking me to insert the 4 digit of my contact number, where can I find this info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi bahamut88

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Not a dumb question at all, we are glad you have come to us for help with this. 

When logging in via Bank of Ireland 365, first question will be User ID, second question will either be Date of Birth or last 4 Digits of contact number and finally last question is 3 digits of 6 digit PIN.

It seems you are a little stuck on the second question. This question can alternate when logging in, as you correctly mention. It is now asking you for last 4 digits of contact number. 

Just to explain, when you call to activate your Bank of Ireland 365 PIN with a representative, before you are given your User ID, the representative will ask you to provide your contact number and Date of Birth. So this is basically the information given by you over the phone, you may have supplied a mobile or landline number for this.

If you are unsure of the contact/ phone number given on the call, you can find out this information by calling Bank of Ireland 365, a representative can certainly reconfirm this for.

Our contact numbers are 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000. 

Our representatives are available Monday -Friday 8am-12 midnight
                                                          Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holidays 9am-6pm

If you have any other questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us here. Just to add, we are available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.

Thanks again
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭bahamut88

So, it was simply one of my actual phone numbers. Well, that was easy! LOL

Thanks

Advertisement