Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good cattery in Wicklow - Pls help!

• 30-04-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all,

We are going away for 5 days at the end of May and looking for a good cattery to look after our cat.

We have previously used 2 different catteries before but weren't too happy with neither one. One wasn't very clean, and our fella wasn't too happy when he came back from the other one.

So I would be very, very grateful for any suggestions. Our little fella is 4 years old, very affectionate and loves human contact.

Many thanks!!

Comments

Chances are your fella wont be happy were ever you put him. My cat throws up if i go away. I wouldnt blame the cattery on that.
    What you could do is try a pet sitter, but i dont know any in Wicklow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

NibNib wrote: »
    Hi all,

We are going away for 5 days at the end of May and looking for a good cattery to look after our cat.

We have previously used 2 different catteries before but weren't too happy with neither one. One wasn't very clean, and our fella wasn't too happy when he came back from the other one.

So I would be very, very grateful for any suggestions. Our little fella is 4 years old, very affectionate and loves human contact.

Many thanks!!

the vet in kilcoole has a cattery attached and run by the vet, we use the vet for our dog and cats and you couldnt meet a nicer bunch of people, i dont have their number handy but if you google either vets in kilcoole or seaview cattery you should find the number easily enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭larrlin24

I've just booked mine into Stepaside Cattery. A little outside Wicklow but not too far. Never been there before but I've heard great things. I'll let you know how they get on :)

Advertisement