Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer - need assistance contacting Eircom

Options
  • 30-04-2014 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am shortly moving to a new address where there is currently no phone line. I'd like to have a phone line and broadband set up. The town I'm moving to is due to be enabled for EFibre in May so I need to talk to someone about getting this done. Which rep should I PM to get this moving and what information will you need?

Cheers,
    Mindfulness.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,

I am shortly moving to a new address where there is currently no phone line. I'd like to have a phone line and broadband set up. The town I'm moving to is due to be enabled for EFibre in May so I need to talk to someone about getting this done. Which rep should I PM to get this moving and what information will you need?

Cheers,
    Mindfulness.
    Hi Mindfulness

Thanks for your post,

I can confirm that you will need to contact eircom sales team on free phone 1800503303 to place an order for a line and broadband.

Orders for efibre will not be able to be taken Until efibre is available to your address and as all areas will not be upgraded immediately feel free to PM me the address in question and I will check for possible availability.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Mindfulness

Hi there,

Cheers,
    Mindfulness.
    Hi Mindfulness

Thanks for your post,

I can confirm that you will need to contact eircom sales team on free phone 1800503303 to place an order for a line and broadband.

Orders for efibre will not be able to be taken Until efibre is available to your address and as all areas will not be upgraded immediately feel free to PM me the address in question and I will check for possible availability.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, I'm in England for the next few weeks, the Freephone number does not work from here, can you either post or PM an alternative?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,

Cheers,
    Mindfulness.
    Hi Mindfulness

Thanks for your post,

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, I'm in England for the next few weeks, the Freephone number does not work from here, can you either post or PM an alternative?
    Hi Mindfulness

If you dial 00 353 16714444 you will get through to an agent where you can ask for sales and they will forward youto the sales team call right away.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement