Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork casuals?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

i read that wrong.. thought it said can? :/
    ... Awkward. Haha.
    Well, it's almost two weeks. Plenty of time to see if many others can make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Deskmenu

I should probably be able to make it, barring anything coming up in the mean time. Not sure if there's anything I can bring besides a copy of Super SF4.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

Yeah I'm down for this but who's hosting and where?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

k boys follow the link and join up to the group if intrested.pm me on their for address and all that stuff :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/243557759182283/

Chris IWS wrote: »
    ... Awkward. Haha.
    Well, it's almost two weeks. Plenty of time to see if many others can make it.

if you could pm me on the facebook page bud.just to let me know its you iv been chatn to on here,thanks bud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

hey lads just got wind of this, i would be up for some casuals and free on most dates

Shokashi wrote: »
    hey lads just got wind of this, i would be up for some casuals and free on most dates
    awsome stuff,heres the link to the fb page,still a couple of weeks away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Joined the facebook thing there, hopefully we can get some ultra casuals going at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

great first session.. look forward to more!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrDrago

Good to hear things are happening in Cork again, how many showed up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Rhino n Chips

Are ye just playing SF4? Because I'd be willing to bring up a 360 & tv if anyone wants to play TTT2. I also have SF3, Mvc2 and Skullgirls on the hard drive, I just don't have SF4.
    Glad to finally get some fighting game events in Cork for once :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

Are ye just playing SF4? Because I'd be willing to bring up a 360 & tv if anyone wants to play TTT2. I also have SF3, Mvc2 and Skullgirls on the hard drive, I just don't have SF4.
    Glad to finally get some fighting game events in Cork for once :)
    I brought along a bunch of games, but we just ended up playing Ultra the whole time.
    DrDrago wrote: »
    Good to hear things are happening in Cork again, how many showed up?
    6 iirc, which was decent start, and fine for a casual session. Like I said, I'm definitely gonna make more of an effort to make it to meetups in Cork. Lugging equipment is my biggest hardship at the moment. Lol.
    Also sad I missed out on the projector play as well. Might just find a place to stay overnight next time.
    Gonna be away for the next couple of weeks now. Heading for Orlando and CEO on Tuesday. Can't wait, and I have a few guys I chat to online to meet up with this time. Crowd Monster Sunday gonna be hype!
    great first session.. look forward to more!
    Thanks for the support too, Jimmy.

Lugging equipment is my biggest hardship at the moment. Lol.
    Also sad I missed out on the projector play as well.
    Gonna be away for the next couple of weeks now. Heading for Orlando and CEO on Tuesday. Can't wait, and I have a few guys I chat to online to meet up with this time. Crowd Monster Sunday gonna be hype!

like i was saying if u ever want to leave a tv or whatever at mine,there plenty of space were it can be safely stored away.
    pity you had to leave early alright..i really just pulled the projector down to see could anyone notice if their was any heavy lag..it ended up staying down for the rest of evening so you can prob guess it worked a treat :)
    i may end up using it full on now as permanent screen if the numbers keep up..anyway enjoy the trip bud and catch u back at mine for more..

thanks to all for making the effort guys,was a brill night.hope to see yee all again same day same time same bat channel next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

Chris IWS wrote: »

Thanks for the support too, Jimmy.

my pleasure..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Rhino n Chips

I still have no idea where this is taking place... :S

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

I still have no idea where this is taking place... :S

Check out the facebook group. Casuals are been hosted tomorrow :P

Advertisement