Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain Reaction Cycles Delivery issues

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭jimmy blevins

I ordered some small bits monday using pp and free p&p, courier has it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

UPDATE. mondays order has been dispatched. Hooray!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

i had an order left in a GLS depot for over a week a few weeks back. the packaging was badly damaged and the Recovery powder was all over the High 5 jar as if it had been opened. it took me a good bit of investigative work to find out where it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

I ordered 2 tyres from them and there was over a 2 week wait so I emailed them to see what was up, a few days later 2 tyres arrived and the next day another 2 tyres arrived. So I got a set free.. I just wish I had ordered somethign more expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

what i ordered yest evening was dispatched this am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I have bought countless items from CRC and never had an issue. Everything arrived within 3 days of ordering but generally within 2 days. I always take the free shipping option as nothing I've ordered was urgent or overly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭golfhead

Have an on-going query with CRC. The delivery address I entered on their website is not the delivery address on the parcel when it arrived. They acknowledged this and said they were talking to Parcel Force about this. Why would PF not use the address provided?.

Also have a similar query with Wiggle. Am waiting over 2 weeks now for an order and on checking their website, the dispatch address omits the town name of the delivery address that I provided. Still waiting to hear back from them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I ordered off them on a wed night, got the package on the Friday.
    Love CRC

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭padjo5

Made many orders with CRC (not as many as I'd like though!). Paid with both CC and PP, items arrive at the right address within 3 days always. More importantly, if anything is ever not perfect with product/service they are super quick at putting it right, that's a lot more valuable in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭martin.mcevoy

Bought from CRC website late on Wednesday evening (Paypal and free P&P), arrived this morning at 8.15am. Never had a problem with them.
    The packaging is, however, a bit questionable. Ordered a Shimano cassette and it has turned up in a CRC own brand box, with the cassette held together with a cable tie and a very basic leaflet. It will do the job, but it just looks very slap dash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭G1032

Bought on Wednesday at 13:00 and delivered this morning.
    Incredible service as usual from CRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Placed an order with them on Tuesday night. Delivered this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Do CRC ship from the Uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

Do CRC ship from the Uk

They are based in Northern Ireland.

Advertisement