Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Vaio VGC- LT2S help

Options
  • 30-04-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

my vaio has started acting up again, I am getting a shadow or bleed on the screen (sorry hard to describe, looks like someone has drawn on the picture with coloured pencil) it is not just in the one place, I had an issue 18 months ago with it and left it for repair in authorised sony repairer, they did fix the problem but they broke the dvd writer and the earphone socket wouldnt work and the wifi switch was jammed, anyway i sorted the wifi, the outer switch was not on top of the inner switch, however I wouldnt know anything about the other problems i paid almost 200 to get it "fixed" plus a 200 mile round trip twice ( 1 to drop off the other to collect) now it is starting again and starting to shut down can any one give any advice?
    the info on the screen is this:

Problem event name: Bluescreen
    OS Version: 6.0
    Locale i.d. : 2057

ADDITIONAL INFO:
    BCCode: 7a
    BCP1: C05321F0
    BCP2: C000009D
    BCP3: 64BC18C0
    BCP4: A643E08C
    OS VERSION: 6_0_6000
    SERVICE PACK: 0_0
    PRODUCT: 768_1

I have no idea what any of that means, I will not be going back to the last authorised repairer, they told me that they didn't even fix it they sent t to someone else in blanchardstown??. I cant really afford a new pc :o

Advertisement