Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile Loyalty Team?

Options
  • 30-04-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Is there really an "Emobile Loyalty Team"? I ask this because I have tried to speak with them on numerous occasions but have always failed to get to them. On the one occasion I did get to speak with them it was very brief and have never managed to get through again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Is there really an "Emobile Loyalty Team"? I ask this because I have tried to speak with them on numerous occasions but have always failed to get to them. On the one occasion I did get to speak with them it was very brief and have never managed to get through again.
    Hi brogrim2014

The emobile loyalty team can be contacted on free phone 1800303454

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 18 brogrim2014

I have that number and it indeeds answers as the "Emobile Loyalty Team" but that is where it ends. I started calling the number today and spent 70 minutes approx over 4 different calls without any resolution. I have resorted to emails and have managed to send 7 emails this afternoon and received standard replies (48 hours) but alas no humans that can deal with the matter or who refuse to pass it up the chain of command where it can be dealt with. This is from the "Loyalty" team not customer care, technical support or sales.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

I have that number and it indeeds answers as the "Emobile Loyalty Team" but that is where it ends. I started calling the number today and spent 70 minutes approx over 4 different calls without any resolution. I have resorted to emails and have managed to send 7 emails this afternoon and received standard replies (48 hours) but alas no humans that can deal with the matter or who refuse to pass it up the chain of command where it can be dealt with. This is from the "Loyalty" team not customer care, technical support or sales.
    Hi brogrim2014,

This team are only available from 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday. What time did you call this number?

Grainne

I have called this number at the above hours and spoke with Brian who passed me to Robert. They then decided to pass me from the loyalty department to the business unit manager, Yan (no second name or contact details) apparently he is the "only one that can help you with this". (his words not mine). While all this is going on I am still dealing with Damian in customer care (mostly by email) who advised me 3 months ago that there was absolutely no way any of the issues I was raising could be resolved and they were in fact not issues at all.

This is when it really get good, The Loyalty Department admit the issues are real and need to be addressed and set out a course of action to resolve the issues, I gladly accept this offer of help and email the only address I have (customer care ) to ensure I have a record of what was agreed and the plan forward. Damian from Customer care replies completely contradicting the Loyalty team, not once but on 3 different occasions. It takes Customer Care 6 weeks to forward details regarding how to get access to documentation relating to my accounts.

So as Damian is quite happily contradicting all the advice from the Loyalty team they then decide that this is nothing to do with us (Broadband, Landline and 2 emobile contract customer) lets pass it on to Yan business unit manager, who will fix all. This is good, we are making some headway here and Yan explains that all will be resolved on Fri 2nd May at 12:00pm. I explained in some detail to Yan that the call would have to be at 12 as that is the only time I am available and will not be able to take a call after 12:30. Yan of course rings at 12:33 when I could not take the call.

So here I am still awaiting the "Customer Care Team, The Loyalty Team, Business Unit Manager" to resolve the issues and getting more stressed with every ridiculous phone conversation, contradictory email that arrives, no call backs from managers from emobile.

Unfortunately since I 1st brought the very relevant issues to emobiles attention 3 months ago I have been diagnosed with "Advanced Cancer", I have had 11 different tests, started my chemotherapy and am now 4 weeks into it, but alas still no further on with emobile.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

I have called this number at the above hours and spoke with Brian who passed me to Robert. They then decided to pass me from the loyalty department to the business unit manager, Yan (no second name or contact details) apparently he is the "only one that can help you with this". (his words not mine). While all this is going on I am still dealing with Damian in customer care (mostly by email) who advised me 3 months ago that there was absolutely no way any of the issues I was raising could be resolved and they were in fact not issues at all.

This is when it really get good, The Loyalty Department admit the issues are real and need to be addressed and set out a course of action to resolve the issues, I gladly accept this offer of help and email the only address I have (customer care ) to ensure I have a record of what was agreed and the plan forward. Damian from Customer care replies completely contradicting the Loyalty team, not once but on 3 different occasions. It takes Customer Care 6 weeks to forward details regarding how to get access to documentation relating to my accounts.

So as Damian is quite happily contradicting all the advice from the Loyalty team they then decide that this is nothing to do with us (Broadband, Landline and 2 emobile contract customer) lets pass it on to Yan business unit manager, who will fix all. This is good, we are making some headway here and Yan explains that all will be resolved on Fri 2nd May at 12:00pm. I explained in some detail to Yan that the call would have to be at 12 as that is the only time I am available and will not be able to take a call after 12:30. Yan of course rings at 12:33 when I could not take the call.

So here I am still awaiting the "Customer Care Team, The Loyalty Team, Business Unit Manager" to resolve the issues and getting more stressed with every ridiculous phone conversation, contradictory email that arrives, no call backs from managers from emobile.

Unfortunately since I 1st brought the very relevant issues to emobiles attention 3 months ago I have been diagnosed with "Advanced Cancer", I have had 11 different tests, started my chemotherapy and am now 4 weeks into it, but alas still no further on with emobile.
    My apologies your queries were not addressed when you contacted our loyalty team brogrim2014. Could you PM me your business name, address and your mobile number I will follow this up with Yan.

Grainne

• Advertisement

I didn't expect to be back on Boards.ie but apparently this is part of the course to try and get anything resolved, it has been explained to me by previous posters that there will be a flurry of activity from the "Eircom Representatives", apologizes will be forthcoming and issued at the end of every post. The representatives on your behalf will contact the relevant staff in what ever department and hopefully this will end in a resolution. This is the plan and sometimes works but is by no means a guarantee that issues will be resolved. It does however allow eMobile / Eircom to pretend that they are actually doing something to assist the many customers who have to resort to Boards.ie as the Customer Care department is completely inadequate to deal with the issues.

Thank you representatives, all above happened and but you will not be surprised to hear that your "Senior Complaints Representative" has taken over the case, he was very aware of the situation so it didn't matter that the business team didn't send over the proposed contracts as requested on Friday 9th at 10:00 pm for our meeting. This would have of course meant that we could have resolved the issues but  whats another 3 hour delay when you have been waiting 4 months.

Our senior complaints rep decided that Friday would be a good day to ignore calls and emails and then ring at 3:15 to explain he was going early for the weekend so resolution will have to wait. I thought I better email the senior complaints rep, surely after all the emails and calls regarding no one in eMobile taken responsibility for the issue surely the senior complaints rep is not going to apologize and then do the exact same as the previous eMoibile staff that have been dealing with the issues which has resulted in him haven to take over.

It will come of no surprise that this is exactly what the "Senior Complaints Rep" has done and is now not taken calls and has so far failed to respond to emails. 

As advised by previous posters I will be posting all correspondence from the multiple departments including all names within eMobile / Eircom. I have found trying to to reason and engage with eMobile / Eircom is taken as a sign by staff that you are prepared to accept endless apologies without any resolution and are prepared to wait months for a resolution.

Below is some of the apologies last week, what message is been sent when ye have apologized for 4 months yet no one knows what they are apologizing for, I will post this weeks and next weeks apologies as they arrive.

eMobile Data Protection Officer (Thurs 8th May)

I again, as I did during our phone conversation, apologies for any delay you experienced in receiving this data.

Boards.ie (Thurs 8th May)

My apologies your queries were not addressed when you contacted our loyalty team

Team Leader for the Customer Care Administration Team. (Wed 7th May)
    Thank you for your email and my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Senior Complaints Representative (Fri 9th May)

I completely understand your frustration and will attend to this immediately, it is unacceptable for a customer to wait 4 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I didn't expect to be back on Boards.ie but apparently this is part of the course to try and get anything resolved, it has been explained to me by previous posters that there will be a flurry of activity from the "Eircom Representatives", apologizes will be forthcoming and issued at the end of every post. The representatives on your behalf will contact the relevant staff in what ever department and hopefully this will end in a resolution. This is the plan and sometimes works but is by no means a guarantee that issues will be resolved. It does however allow eMobile / Eircom to pretend that they are actually doing something to assist the many customers who have to resort to Boards.ie as the Customer Care department is completely inadequate to deal with the issues.

Thank you representatives, all above happened and but you will not be surprised to hear that your "Senior Complaints Representative" has taken over the case, he was very aware of the situation so it didn't matter that the business team didn't send over the proposed contracts as requested on Friday 9th at 10:00 pm for our meeting. This would have of course meant that we could have resolved the issues but  whats another 3 hour delay when you have been waiting 4 months.

Our senior complaints rep decided that Friday would be a good day to ignore calls and emails and then ring at 3:15 to explain he was going early for the weekend so resolution will have to wait. I thought I better email the senior complaints rep, surely after all the emails and calls regarding no one in eMobile taken responsibility for the issue surely the senior complaints rep is not going to apologize and then do the exact same as the previous eMoibile staff that have been dealing with the issues which has resulted in him haven to take over.

It will come of no surprise that this is exactly what the "Senior Complaints Rep" has done and is now not taken calls and has so far failed to respond to emails. 

As advised by previous posters I will be posting all correspondence from the multiple departments including all names within eMobile / Eircom. I have found trying to to reason and engage with eMobile / Eircom is taken as a sign by staff that you are prepared to accept endless apologies without any resolution and are prepared to wait months for a resolution.

Below is some of the apologies last week, what message is been sent when ye have apologized for 4 months yet no one knows what they are apologizing for, I will post this weeks and next weeks apologies as they arrive.

eMobile Data Protection Officer (Thurs 8th May)

I again, as I did during our phone conversation, apologies for any delay you experienced in receiving this data.

Boards.ie (Thurs 8th May)

My apologies your queries were not addressed when you contacted our loyalty team

Team Leader for the Customer Care Administration Team. (Wed 7th May)
    Thank you for your email and my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Senior Complaints Representative (Fri 9th May)

I completely understand your frustration and will attend to this immediately, it is unacceptable for a customer to wait 4 months
    Hi brogrim2014
    Yes we have had to apologies a few times on this issue, as you point out,  and this issue has taken too long to resolve, but it is our understanding that you have been contacted by both our complaints department and data protection officer and that all issues raised by you were addressed by mail and phone call.  You will also receive records of all relevant notes as requested.
    The offer made to you by complaints.

Though we cannot resolve all issues we receive here on Boards.ie, we do pass these on to relevant teams to resolve or advise.

I appreciate that you may feel you are due more compensation however we do have to comply with any compensation decided by on by complaints department.

Tony

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

OP appears to have opened a new thread for same issues so I am closing this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement