Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North West 10K sponsorship request

Options
  • 30-04-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

First of all I want to thank Muffler and Danny for giving me the go ahead to post this. It's very much appreciated.
    At the end of 2009 I was diagnosed with MS and now I'm at the stage that I need crutches or a wheelchair to get around.
    A couple of months ago I was assigned a PA for seven hours a week. The PA is provided and funded by the Donegal Centre For Independent Living.
    I am trying to raise funds for them this Sunday for by taking part in the North West 10K being held in Letterkenny and I am asking users of this forum if they would like to sponsor me.
    I will be doing the course in a wheelchair being pushed by my wife and her sister.
    I have created this page if anybody would like to contribute.
    I understand that people here don't know me but it's for a good cause and any money would help them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Best of luck with it and I hope the weather is kind for everyone taking part. :)

A very worthy cause too.

Advertisement