Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer jobs at the Applied Language Centre

Options
  • 29-04-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just wondering has anybody heard about this year's Applied Language Centre summer jobs? I submitted my application about two weeks ago, just wondering if anybody had heard from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

paddykell wrote: »
    Sorry for randomly resurrecting a very old thread, just wondering has anybody heard about this year's Applied Language Centre summer jobs? I submitted my application about two weeks ago, just wondering if anybody had heard from them?

It's a joke. I don't entirely believe that those jobs exist, or at least that they haven't been already assigned prior to the advert going up. I suppose it beats the departments who don't advertise at all I suppose. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 laurenm94

I heard from them today and got an interview. They are calling people tomorrow as well.

Advertisement