Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE - HIGH-END Music Recording Studio Gear

Options
  • 30-04-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Alrighty,

I have a bunch of really nice, HIGH-END Music Recording Studio Gear for sale on Adverts.ie.

I hope that all the gear I'm selling find loving new homes and produce great sounding music long into the future.

Can't post a link for some reason, but go to adverts.ie and search for "HIGH-END Music Recording Studio Gear ".

Details:

!!! UPDATED 28/04/14 - MORE GEAR AVAILABLE !!!

Some lovely gear up for grabs! Downsizing, going mobile. Would rather local sales in Ireland to avoid having to box+ship.

All items in great condition, only used in my private studio, originally bought brand new from Vintage King (USA).

1 x Microtech Gefell M300 STEREO MATCHED PAIR... €1500.

1 x Coles 4040 STEREO MATCHED PAIR... €1500.

1 x Retro Instruments STA-LVEL, first version with internal attack time ("Mode") switch. ALL TUBES REPLACED with vintage NOS tubes 6 months ago, including Mullard, RCA & GE, at a cost of €300, and used very little since then. Sounds INCREDIBLE... €2500.

1 x Daking Mic-Pre IV... €1500.

2 x Daking Mic-Pre / EQ 52270C... €1000 EACH.

1 x Purple Audio MC-77... €1000.

Lynx Aurora 8 W/ LT-HD, unit runs on USA 110VAC, mains transformer included... €1000.

Thanks for looking,

All the best,

Richie.

Advertisement