Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with GreenStar (Cork)

Options
  • 30-04-2014 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey all,

I've reached the end of my tether with these guys, "Greenstar" are a bin collection service btw.

I've paid in full for a year of service from them and it's supposed to be a weekly collection of my bins.

I've been with them for 7 months now and my bins have been collected all of 4 times, and all of these 4 times were when i had rang them with a complaint.

After the last time (3 weeks ago) i called them, i was told my service would be regular from now on and got a free month of service for my trouble.

But again like every other time my bins have not been getting collected, now when i contact them i don't even get a reply and it's been this way for the last 3 weeks.

Anyone have any idea what i can do to resolve this ? I really don't care what i have to do to get this sorted, even if it involves taking it to court for the lack of service.

Any help or suggestions are much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I had some issues in the past and they always fixed it quickly. Keep ringing them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

If they have only collected your bins 4 times and you have proof I would demand an eleven month refund as they've only collect the bin for a months worth of payment. In the letter I would state that I'd be willing to go to the small claim court. If you get no joy I'd follow through and file with the SCC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

narkant wrote: »

I've been with them for 7 months now and my bins have been collected all of 4 times, and all of these 4 times were when i had rang them with a complaint.

After the last time (3 weeks ago) i called them, i was told my service would be regular from now on and got a free month of service for my trouble.

Thats funny you paid for 7 months they collected you bins 4 times so you 1 months service out of 7 and they offer a free month instead?

Demand refund and switch company

• Registered Users Posts: 10 narkant

thanks for all of the replies guys, sent them an email earlier.

Advertisement