Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No confirmation email

Options
  • 30-04-2014 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Been waiting hours... Nothing.. Is it due to the eircom mail issues? Just want my confirmation email so I can log into my account... 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭NSAman

Been waiting hours... Nothing.. Is it due to the eircom mail issues? Just want my confirmation email so I can log into my account... 
    In my experience, you will be waiting... Email is back working at last, if this is in relation to email services your old password should work now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

No I registered for an online account. They said they'll send me an email within a few minutes.. Lies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No I registered for an online account. They said they'll send me an email within a few minutes.. Lies

Hi retrogamefan

Are you waiting for a confirmation email for an online 'my eircom' account registration? There have been issue which have only been resolved where incoming mails are delayed due to backlog created by the disruption to eircom email service.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement