Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breaking: Gerry Adams Arrested in connection to McConville - MOD WARNING First Post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

crusher000 wrote: »
    Hi bumper234.

Are you accusing me of having multiple accounts or just being silly to the point of boring?

I have never said
    Gatling wrote: »
    In Adams case I'll personally believe he's Guilty till proven otherwise

But don't let minor facts like that get in the way of idiotic posts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭timtime

They would go back to dealing drugs and organized crime.

Or maybe if the Scottish referendum fails they would attempt to "liberate" Scotland?:pac:

all governments deal in drugs, alcohol and tobacco, organized crime, Anglo Irish etc, they are in the right country so

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

bumper234 wrote: »
    From the one who can't spell CRECHE

you can't even debate the points, so you attack the wrong spelling of a word, well done again for admitting the BA were terrorists

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭crusher000

Just post one or two then because as far as i remember i don't recall anyone saying they "wanted him convicted without a trial as they all had evidence of him being a guitly man."

Sorry bumper234 am only replying to a post you had. If you find that boring maybe you should look at other avenues than boards to pass your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Does anybody honestly believe if the IRA achieved there victory of removing all things British( army ,ruc,government,) from the north they would stop there ,
    yes they would

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

Sorry bumper234 am only replying to a post you had. If you find that boring maybe you should look at other avenues than boards to pass your time.

So that's a no then?

Didn't think so.....amazing how many of you make false accusations without the tiniest shred of evidence to back it up ;)

Are you accusing me of having multiple accounts or just being silly to the point of boring?

I have never said

But don't let minor facts like that get in the way of idiotic posts.

Originally Posted by bumper234 viewpost.gif
    Just post one or two then because as far as i remember i don't recall anyone saying they "wanted him convicted without a trial as they all had evidence of him being a guitly man."

Maybe you do need to get a your memory checked as you can't remember your or recall alot of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hi bumper234.

Accusing me of multiple re regs,

Serious if that's an attempt at trolling ,

Come back when your a little older and little more educated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Gerry Adams ate my hamster.

So that's a no then?

Didn't think so.....amazing how many of you make false accusations without the tiniest shred of evidence to back it up ;)

Yawn. Strike two bumper234 I'll move on again, seeing that I'm right and leave you to whatever state of reality you think you now live in.

• Advertisement

He did accuse me of having another account

Yawn. Strike two bumper234 I'll move on again, seeing that I'm right and leave you to whatever state of reality you think you now live in.

Run along then kiddo, As i said never let facts get in the way of an idiotic post right ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

This thread.

Fir tha reeson, am oot.

Enjoy.

Okay you asked me to prove where they're was any evidence of people having Gerry Adams convited of the crime before a trial.

I posted Gatlings comment as an example of this.

You then think I'm accusing you of having two accounts. I just qouted another poster on here to prove my point. Now you and Gatling think that i'm accussing you both of having two accounts.

Whatever you took over the weekend please read the intstruction carefuly bumper234.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Okay you asked me to prove where they're was any evidence ,
    Gatling /bumper234 /bumper234/Gatling I'm accusing you of having two accounts. i'm accussing you both of having two accounts.

That's terrible stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 354 ✭✭pO1Neil

By your logic then, I want those three points removed from my licence. Fairs fair after all.

That's not how not how the GFA works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

It's kinda amusing to hear the fanatical republicans demand anyone who thinks Adams is guilty to bring forward their evidence while at the same time completely lambasting the British Army for their atrocities with out any evidence to add themselves. Personally I think both sides should pay for their crimes. It's not an either/scenario for me. Like I already said, I need no quota of convictions. If more from one side get convicted then so be it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

My 3 kids are asking me who Gerry Adams is and what all the fuss is about.
    What should I tell them?

"God Bless Gerry Adams"
    youtube.com/watch?v=2cmgMB9FMC8

Whether you agree with him or hate him he brings up some intresting points about Ireland, Scotland, England, Britain & Empire

pO1Neil wrote: »
    "God Bless Gerry Adams"
    youtube.com/watch?v=2cmgMB9FMC8

Whether you agree with him or hate him he brings up some intresting points about Ireland, Scotland, England, Britain & Empire

If there is a "god" I don't think your Mr Adams will ever meet him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

What should I tell them?

He is to Martin McGuinnes what Patrick is to Spongebob.

He is to Martin McGuinnes what Patrick is to Spongebob.

M L McD = Crabbi Patti?

If there is a "god" I don't think your Mr Adams will ever meet him.

I was quoting what was said in the video hence the quotation marks. You just love to take a shot at left wing politicians when ever you can don't you?

The rise of Sinn Fein is one the greatest things that has ever happened to this island as it helped break the strangle hold on the madness & smoke screens of civil war politics all of whom the major players were right wing compared to European standards it also helped break the stranglehold of Rome rule on this part of the island something which understandably frightened Protestants of the North who I seek Union with,.

What should I tell them?

Telling them he's the man who saved the Northern part of this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

What should I tell them?

Tell them he's the leader of Sinn Fein the Republican Party.
    He stands for peace and wants the best for Ireland.
    He takes a lot of flak from those who believe he's involved in past murders.
    He's a very courageous man.

pO1Neil wrote: »
    I was quoting what was said in the video hence the quotation marks. You just love to take a shot at left wing politicians when ever you can don't you?

The rise of Sinn Fein is one the greatest things that has ever happened to this island as it helped break the strangle hold on the madness & smoke screens of civil war politics all of whom the major players were right wing compared to European standards it also helped break the stranglehold of Rome rule on this part of the island something which understandably frightened Protestants of the North who I seek Union with,.

Erm

Am actually referring to the whole.issue of murder/torture/being a bad person etc being a no no if someone wishes to get into "heaven" and meet "god"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

lukesmom wrote: »
    Tell them he's the leader of Sinn Fein the Republican Party.
    He stands for peace and wants the best for Ireland.
    He takes a lot of flak from those who believe he's involved in past murders.
    He's a very courageous man.

AKA, the Stig.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

You have it backways - he was quoting your post to make a point - Bumper looked for evidence that someone said GA was guilty etc. Your post was evidence. He wasn't trolling or accusing anyone of anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

It's kinda amusing to hear the fanatical republicans demand anyone who thinks Adams is guilty to bring forward their evidence while at the same time completely lambasting the British Army for their atrocities with out any evidence to add themselves. Personally I think both sides should pay for their crimes. It's not an either/scenario for me. Like I already said, I need no quota of convictions. If more from one side get convicted then so be it

This is silly - a lad in an army uniform, on active duty, shooting a civilian with an MOD issued firearm in front of witnesses..and you need evidence? Of what?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement