Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breaking: Gerry Adams Arrested in connection to McConville - MOD WARNING First Post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Yer man mansergh was just on the news there saying he reckoned it was a sting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

When this is over, who will be the first to start the next anti Sinn Fein thread.

Interesting how Sinn Fein sympathisers pass themselves off as educated folk.

Reality; pasty, greasy, cackling, short back and sides, Pennys clothes, GAA, 10 year old cars, 5'8" plebs.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Albertofrog

Reality; pasty, greasy, cackling, short back and sides, Pennys clothes, GAA, 10 year old cars, 5'8" plebs.

What would your description of unionists be?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Awh... someone sounds upset. Go cry yourself to sleep in your pillow and wallow in your delicious bitter tears

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Reality; pasty, greasy, cackling, short back and sides, Primark clothes, rangers supporting, 10 year old cars, 5'8" plebs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They like living in their own version of Game of thrones with their banners when they march :p

Nordie, shaved, grey hair, round bellies, plain coloured clothing, stubble, uncompromising eyes, scrawny legs, **** jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Nodin wrote: »
    Yer man mansergh was just on the news there saying he reckoned it was a sting.

Bees or wasps? It is only May, perhaps sign of a great Summer!

Awh... someone sounds upset. Go cry yourself to sleep in your pillow and wallow in your delicious bitter tears

I believe justice has been done and Gerry Adams has finally silenced the ghouls. Im certainly not upset young lady/man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Nordie, shaved, grey hair, round bellies, plain coloured clothing, stubble, uncompromising eyes, scrawny legs, **** jeans.

Don't forget Flegs, union jack jocks and knickers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

The most cringeworthy post I've read on here in quite some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭William F

RobertKK wrote: »
    Well most people believe he was in the IRA, and we know from Martin McGuinness that isn't a problem now.
    The problem for Gerry though is he tells the electorate he wasn't, and most people believe he was.
    Most people find it hard to trust someone they believe is telling them lies.

Gerry Adams has already been interned for 3 years without trial. Whatever 'depth' he owed to society has already been fulfilled.

Just for sake of it ,

Who's a GAA fan ,

Who's wearing fashions by Penny's ,

Who's driving a ten year old motor ,

Who's 5'8 or there about ,

Who's pasty

Feel free to answer honestly we won't record it

This post was typed with appallingly undefined arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 thetwangman

People don't vote for Gerry Adams because they believe he wasn't in the IRA. So his denial is not really a problem for him in that regard. I think it's the case that his supporters understand that he has his reasons for not revealing the whole truth rather than them being fooled by him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

And you?

Hmmmm...

William F wrote: »
    Gerry Adams has already been interned for 3 years without trial.

Wasn't there something along the lines of 10,000 interned too ,

Doesn't mean a lot when you put it like that

Gatling wrote: »
    Just for sake of it ,

Who's a GAA fan ,

Who's pasty

Are you the Marketing Manager for Pennys & Primark? Looking for your Christmas bonus in May ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Gatling wrote: »
    Just for sake of it ,

Who's a GAA fan ,

Who's pasty

Don't love GAA (like watching hurling, can't play, no real interest in championships etc, can't stand catch and kick though), Played rugby and soccer all my youth.

I'm currently wearing a charlie brown t-shirt fun penny's funnily enough, also wearing gant jeans though, so only partially correct.

By bicycle is 4 years old.

I'm 5'9", and a half.

Fair hair, blue/grey eyes but I tan well (there's a bit of auld foreign blood in me).

• Advertisement

People don't vote for Gerry Adams because they believe he wasn't in the IRA. So his denial is not really a problem for him in that regard. I think it's the case that his supporters understand that he has his reasons for not revealing the whole truth rather than them being fooled by him.

Why do they vote for him ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Wtf are the fleggers doing down at the police station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Karl Stein wrote: »

They see Gerry rollin, they haytin.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 thetwangman

Why do they vote for him ?

I suppose they like the cut of his jib.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Showing off their Sunday track suits ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭Hitchens

will Paisley be arrested for questioning now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

They run around with their union jacks flegs looking for cameras. They have nothing to do till the 12th July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Well the pubs are closed and it's not raining .....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,348 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

He must have sung like a canary.

You don't believe that at all.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

He has been released now without charge

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement