Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fibre cabinets

Options
  • 30-04-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me if you can when the following cabinets BND1_005 and BND1_012 will be switched on, according to the wholesale map they are due on by now.  Also where i work is nearby by the cabinets there are live since the start of the month and we still cannot place the order.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kenny111 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you tell me if you can when the following cabinets BND1_005 and BND1_012 will be switched on, according to the wholesale map they are due on by now.  Also where i work is nearby by the cabinets there are live since the start of the month and we still cannot place the order.

Thanks in advance for any info.
    Hi kenny111

The wholesale map is intended for wholesale purpose only and would give no indication of when cabinets can indeed offer customers efibre.

There is no date yet established for the activation of BND1_005 or BND1_012 but efibre operations have advised it should be activated before the end of July (although can't offer a better indication at this moment in time).

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement