Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Storehouse Summer Job

• 30-04-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello everyone. I just got an email inviting me to an interview for a Summer Assistant. Has anyone been to one before? Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 C_S_OBrien

Hey, I had an interview with them on April 30th (last Wednesday). I can't remember when they said they would be making calls about whether or not people had gotten jobs. Do you know when that is or have you heard back from them? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

My girlfriend had an interview on the Wednesday too, they said they'd get back on Wednesday the 7th, but she still hasn't heard anything.

Okay, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

Sadly she got a rejection email today. Any luck yourself?

Oh, sorry to hear that, I haven't heard anything back, no email or phone call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Lovumba

Have you heard anything since? I had my interview on the Saturday. Haven't heard anything yet, dying to know either way!

No, still no word, yeah I really want to hear back, really thought yesterday would be the day but they can't take that much longer surely, surprised they're allowing it this much time!!

Got the phone call there, offered the job. Good luck to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lovumba

Brilliant! Well done! Me too, absolutely over the moon :)

Congrats!! I guess I will see you around haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement