Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit POS transactions duplicated

Options
  • 30-04-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Anyone having a problem with visa debit transactions showing up in duplicate online. Had a transaction I did on Friday, all was perfect yesterday with my account, then I did a mobile top up today and just checked my balance now & the top up and Fridays transaction are both showing up in duplicate.

Now I know these will in all probability eventually fall off the account next week but it's just the inconvenience of waiting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi amber2,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are aware that if a customer is logged onto BOI 365 Online, late in the evening when the system is updating account transactions, it can appear that transactions have been duplicated and the balances will sometimes not seem to be correct. If there is a duplicated credit or debit displaying it will not be reflected in the final balance. This will then rectify a short time after, when the system has finished updating. 

Can we ask you to check your account again to see if this has now rectified?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

Yes all perfect, thanks for the reply.

Advertisement