Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get shotgun fixed

Options
  • 30-04-2014 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Well I'm just wondering does any no were u could get a shotgun fixed it is a Baikal single barel if it cost to much I'll leave it and are they easy to work and are parts easy to get

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ace86

all depend what part of the country you are in?did you ask your RFD who you normally deal with?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Luketie123

No but he does not normaly fix guns I think

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ace86

Luketie123 wrote: »
    No but he does not normaly fix guns I think

Try Ardee Sports I think my RFD used them before when he fixed a Shotgun for me a few yrs ago, there worth a call anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

It'ld probably be easier if you just said what part of the country you are in, so that you can be sent in the right direction. Rather than traveling long distance for a gun that's probably not worth repairing.

Advertisement