Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the low range of vaporizer prices?

• 01-05-2014 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I'd like to buy a vaporizer to smoke some herbs, as I'd like the benefit of being able to do it in public, and I hear it's healthier, and you need less, and herbs are expensive. I don't have a lot of money, I was always under the impression that vaporizers were in the 150-200 range, but I've seen them on eBay for €30, and other places for around €60. I don't want to just buy one of these, because it might not work. Does anyone know a good vaporizer that's fairly cheap that I can smoke herbs in?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

herbs? or "herbs" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

herbs? or "herbs" ?
    "herbs"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

errrrbs brah!

Not really 'low' price range but to be honest if you're smoking 'herbs' you'd do well to spend around 100 quid on one of these fellas - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/276-3140931-6938560?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=iolite

I've used one a few times and they're great little gadgets. Fuelled by butane (lighter gas refills it) and has an automatic thermostat that fires up every now and then (makes a cool tsssshhhhhhhh noise!) to maintain temperature in the bowl.

Pop in a few ground 'herbs', let her get up to temperature and then suck on the stem. Loads of mileage out of a bowl full, and it just looks like a walkie talkie! Portable too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Not the place for this sort of talk, please read the charter before posting again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement