Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance DVD for toddler

Options
  • 01-05-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a DVD for a 2 yr old who loves dancing, she always tries to copy moves she sees on TV etc.
    There's loads on Amazon but if anyone had a personal recommendation that would be marvelous

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

We love The Wiggles in this house. My son would spend all day dancing to them if I let him. He's only 17 months but he copies lots of the moves. Personally I prefer their earlier stuff as it's more plain singing and dancing, whereas some of the more modern stuff has a cartoonier feel and it's not quite as easy to dance along with. We both especially love any of the recordings of live shows though. They have a fantastic energy to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Can anyone recommend a DVD for a 2 yr old who loves dancing, she always tries to copy moves she sees on TV etc.
    There's loads on Amazon but if anyone had a personal recommendation that would be marvelous

Thanks in advance

I'm really interested too!

Advertisement