Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap homebrew digital thermometer

Options
  • 01-05-2014 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭

Not affiliated with this site in any way, just thought I'd share a bargain. I bought this same thermometer 18 months ago in a Homebrew shop in Dublin (while they still had a shop) for €15, so $4.99 (around €3.60) delivered, is a pretty good deal. You can also use the code EAP1421 for an additional 12% off (today only).

Delivery is from China, so expect it to take weeks to arrive, and I'd recommend checking the accuracy of the scale, but at €3.60 it's worth a punt. I've used the site many times, but would recommend paying by Paypal.

HE1133b.JPG

They also sell this digital scale for $8.99 (€6.50), which is pretty accurate.

Advertisement