Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collage of my album covers

Options
  • 01-05-2014 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Here's a collage of music album covers from my itunes library.
    Steps here for how to do it.

View it larger on my website
    13893393199_e853ea5b0f_b.jpg

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,314 ✭✭✭✭endacl

There wouldn't be enough internet to display mine! #iveabiggermickey

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Two Rid of Mes on top of each other? Two Unfinished Monkey Businesses?

BTW Super Discount? Respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭dinneenp

BTW Super Discount? Respect.

That's a truly stunning, amazing, so chilled album. Much better than Smokers Delight, which some Co side the best chilled album. Etienne De Crecy is a genius.

Btw not all my albums are there, I don't have jpgs of many of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Two Rid of Mes on top of each other? Two Unfinished Monkey Businesses?

I didn't run the duplicate finder....
    OR its like can't get rid of me and unfinished monkey business is unfinished business so back again...

• Advertisement

Ha! Yeah. Two great albums btw. You like any other Ian Brown? Music Of The Spheres is great too.

As is Rid Of Me. Steve Albini does such great production. It was his work on this album that got Nirvana to hire him for In Utero (that and Surfer Rosa).

Superdiscount is great, though I do like Smoker's Delight - its not as good though. The new NOW album was OK, some nice tunes here and there, good that some people are still making that kind of music.

What else do I see... good bit of Aphex Twin... Orbital "green album" (Belfast is a classic)... Two Months Off by Underworld is a great underrated album... Batman soundtrack?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Aerial, Bandwagonesque, Grand Prix, Songs for Drella... all winners.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Air - Talkie Walkie is one of my favourite albums ever.

Advertisement