Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eyelash colour dye query?

• 01-05-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I bought an eyelash colour dye last April for a holiday I still have it and am going on hols in May do you think it is ok to use can't see an expiry date it is made by colourfast where you mix the dye with bleach and paint it on lashes with a mascara brush. I dont want to fork out money to get them dyed in a salon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Should be grand, I dye mine sporadically and often have a bottle for 1-2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Great, I only buy it for hols when on beach etc dont use it all the time so hols coming round again didnt want to go to a salon or buy another one.

Advertisement