Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface doesn't give anymore 12 month renewal plan

Options
  • 01-05-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi guys.

My account is due renewal in 3 days and I only got renewal notification now but I only found out that the option to renew the 12 month subscription isn't available anymore which forces me into a monthly plan.

I haven't received any notification of these changes. Did I miss something ?

Cheers.
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭gqma0

gqma0 wrote: »
    Hi guys.

My account is due renewal in 3 days and I only got renewal notification now but I only found out that the option to renew the 12 month subscription isn't available anymore which forces me into a monthly plan.

I haven't received any notification of these changes. Did I miss something ?

Cheers.
    G

Sorted out. Rang the technical support and they're sending me an email to renew the 12 month plan

Advertisement