Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One for the ladies

Options
  • 01-05-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,140 ✭✭✭✭

My daughter is looking to buy some makeup online. I think its stuff like foundation, powder, mascara etc.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

www.boots.ie have a 3-for-2 and its in store too.

www.debenhams.com sell MAC, Chanel etc online and if you buy two or more products you get 10% off, they also have Lancome hypnose mascaras reduced to £10 today too. You need to have a UK issued card and also use parcel motel as they don't ship to Ireland.

www.debenhams.ie have the same Lancome mascaras reduced to €10 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Do you if she's looking for somewhere to buy brand makeup online, or is she looking for online good value that isn't available in brick and mortar shops?

I've bought from E.L.F. http://eyeslipsface.co.uk in the past and they often do discount codes and the stuff is great value anyway, and their studio range is slightly better that some of the basics imo.

If she's looking to buy branded stuff, I would have a poke through the Beauty forum as there is always discussions there on where's good for bargains and reliable delivery etc. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1488

• Registered Users Posts: 46,140 ✭✭✭✭muffler

KGLady wrote: »
    Do you if she's looking for somewhere to buy brand makeup online, or is she looking for online good value that isn't available in brick and mortar shops?
    I'm just the dad and I'm too handsome for makeup so I know nothing about it :pac:

Seriously though, she's not here at the moment but Id guess its probably a bit of both - i.e. branded but cheap if there's such a thing. I would say good value is probably her preference though.

Thanks for the replies folks.

Advertisement