Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later"

Options
  • 01-05-2014 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

www.365online.com:

"We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later"

Why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭ps200306

Same here. Been getting it for half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Same here too for about an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi all,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing these difficulties when logging in to Bank of Ireland 365. 

Can I ask have you been able to log in to your accounts since?

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭ps200306

Hi all,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing these difficulties when logging in to Bank of Ireland 365. 

Can I ask have you been able to log in to your accounts since?

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Yes, started working shortly after I posted. Was a bit sluggish for a while, but all working again. Thanks for your attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi ps200306.

We are delighted to hear you are no longer experiencing difficulty when logging in to Bank of Ireland 365.

If this occurs again in the future, please don't hesitate to bring it to our attention.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend.
    Laura

• Advertisement
Advertisement