Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Island - Bear Grylls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

My stupid Virgin box didn't record it . Any one know if its repeated please

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    My stupid Virgin box didn't record it . Any one know if its repeated please

What about 4 on demand?

skipper_G wrote: »
    What about 4 on demand?

Is it blocked for non UK viewers ?

deco nate wrote: »
    My god, so many fools on this.

The water choice was a terrible one

Not sure about virgin but it works on the Sky box

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Lol, Eric has poxys number :D

skipper_G wrote: »
    Not sure about virgin but it works on the Sky box

Thanks skip

No, I have all 4 on my xbox. If you have a smart TV you have to go in to settings and and set location as UK, then you can dl the app

Cracknell showing his crack and the girls going topless. Something for everyone

Eric is a bit of a spacer I think

• Advertisement

Ah here we go with poxy, she's hungry so time to act up to get off the island

Of course Roxanne gets caught in the fishing net. Drama magnet. Already in episode 1 saying I can't do it

Oh my god, now she's faking a panic attack in the middle of the night. What a total headmelter, I hate Roxanne so much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

How many near death experiences has Roxanne had??

• Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

That guy with the hair, who can't say the word water properly.

Why has he said water 400 times since it started!!!!

Wot A.

deco nate wrote: »
    No, I have all 4 on my xbox. If you have a smart TV you have to go in to settings and and set location as UK, then you can dl the app

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How soon after this traumatic ordeal for Toxy, did she crash and sign up for
    CBB :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How soon after this traumatic ordeal for Toxy, did she crash and sign up for
    CBB :rolleyes:

Well she had the tan lines from her bikini in cbb

giphy.gif

She is the most insane person I've ever seen on television. She couldn't last 1 episode wow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Janey, didn't take Roxy long to start acting up -as opposed to acting. Eric said something like "that's the story, when's the movie out"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

I'm loving Eric Roberts, hes very funny even without trying to be. I can see a few people getting upset at some of his witty comments tho.
    I never knew he was Julia's brother.

I say this every year, but they really have out done themselves with the level of idiot they selected this year.

Roxanne is only good for 2 things, looking at and........

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Pete Towie Essex think he is Tarzan leader

Just caught up on it last night and wow Roxy really needs help .She is one very needy and screwed up young lady . She reminds me of a needy toddler who thinks they only get attention when they whinge .

Jo Wood is 63 and more willing and able and less "tired " than that awful Paris .I genuinely dont know how they managed to live with Paris without screaming at her ;

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

5 minutes into a walk (that she had organised!!) and she had to abandon because she was tired! They could still see the beach from where they were.

She was a total moan. Kept going on about how they were elite athletes and how much stronger they were. AFAIK only two of them are athletes, and you hardly need to be an athlete to filter water.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Paris is a different level of lazy altogether. She really would get out of the bed if there was work in it.
    Taken from Wikipedia
    "Lees has publicly identified herself as a bisexual trans woman and as a feminist"

What kind of feminist sits around on her arse all day letting the men do the work?

What was Jo thinking when she started screaming the place down cause she caught a fish, it sounded like she was dying ffs. Pete nearly killed himself legging it over there

Another one bites the dust, they need to get some proper food or more will follow

So the long haired guy is fine with spearing a sting ray but cries at the thought of killing a snake ? There is no logic to that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭Cody montana

So the long haired guy is fine with spearing a sting ray but cries at the thought of killing a snake ? There is no logic to that

He’s an attention seeking wanker.

Advertisement