Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No email with order details

Options
  • 01-05-2014 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Ordered an iPhone from emobile phone sales yesterday, got an email to confirm my account details and such, should I expect an email to tell me when my orders been dispatched? 
    It was under the bill pay 39 per month 24 for 6 months eircom customer plan.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Ordered an iPhone from emobile phone sales yesterday, got an email to confirm my account details and such, should I expect an email to tell me when my orders been dispatched? 
    It was under the bill pay 39 per month 24 for 6 months eircom customer plan.
    Hi retrogamefan,

When did you place your order? From when all your details have been submitted it takes 3 working days for your order to be completed.

Once your order has been dispatched an email is sent to the email account you provided with the track and trace for your order.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Yesterday.. But the guy said it could be out for tomorrow if i give you my order number can you find out what's going on?

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Yesterday.. But the guy said it could be out for tomorrow if i give you my order number can you find out what's going on?
    Sure retrogamefan,

Just PM me your order number and name and address you placed with your order I can look into this.

Grainne

Advertisement