Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's DIT like?

Options
  • 01-05-2014 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I have DIT down as one of my options for CAO and would love to get some feedback about the college in general :) Atmosphere,social life, social spots, night time, etc.. :) I would be either doing Film and Broadcasting, Creative&Cultural industries or possibly law. If anyone here could tell me a bit about their opinions of those courses that would be great. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Pure ****e. Try DCU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

Try DCU if you think Ballymun is your kind of neighbourhood.

DIT has (and will have for the next 4-5 years) a fantastic city-wide presence, and this has a good impact on social and academic life.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭TheAlkaline

It would take me way too long and I'm way too hungover to express my positive feelings towards DIT in all the detail, its a great great college!

Advertisement