Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect consultation "Open Door" event in aid of Simon Communities

Options
  • 01-05-2014 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Just spotted an article on this in today's Irish Times Property Supplement - opportunity for a one hour consult with an architect (RIAI) for €50 donation to Simon Community - might be of use to some Boarders planning renovations and give a hand to the Simon Community in the process

http://www.simonopendoor.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭emo72

Thanks. I'm in lucan but couldn't find an architect near me. Probably left it too late. It's a brilliant idea though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

There's a HUGE number participating, but they booked up fast. Got one of the last bookings last night. Amazing idea. Bringing photos and floor plans to get best value.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Nice gesture by the architects involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

A silly question, but where do the consultations take place? Is it at the architects office or somewhere central in Dublin? I can't see it mentioned on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

mel.b wrote: »
    A silly question, but where do the consultations take place? Is it at the architects office or somewhere central in Dublin? I can't see it mentioned on the website.

Their offices I think, though it probably varies from architect to architect. I hope they continue to run it- planning a big renovation, but not for a couple of years!

• Advertisement
Advertisement