Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommee tippee support

Options
  • 01-05-2014 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

How do I call them from ireland? The UK number on their site won't work, so of I need to but a dial code or something before it, if so what is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Area code for UK is 0044. If it starts with a 0 i'd leave that out and see if it works

• Registered Users Posts: 8 marleyandme

0044 is the UK area code. If the number you have starts with 0 I'd leave it out but continue to dial the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Try +44 infront of number and drop the first 0 if there is one

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Is it an 0818 or some other special number?

I looked it up it is a UK free phone number that is why it does not work.
    http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/contact/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Whats the issue, I work somewhere that supplies their products and they are usually brill over the phone.

Had a few people comment on delivery time when they ordered replacement parts for pumps etc.

Maybe try their facebook page for a call back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Whats the issue, I work somewhere that supplies their products and they are usually brill over the phone.

Had a few people comment on delivery time when they ordered replacement parts for pumps etc.

Maybe try their facebook page for a call back?

Steriliser lid won't go on right...

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭DollyB

Hey don't know if you got this sorted. I had a TT steriliser too. The lid doesn't look like it fits when you put it on first but if you leave it in place it expands with the steam (if it's the same one I had)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

DollyB wrote: »
    Hey don't know if you got this sorted. I had a TT steriliser too. The lid doesn't look like it fits when you put it on first but if you leave it in place it expands with the steam (if it's the same one I had)

Yeah theres always a gap! Didn't know that it expands.. Makes sense I suppose

Advertisement