Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Simpsons Lego Special - "Brick Like Me"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Here's what the New York Post has to say ahead of this episode:

http://nypost.com/2014/05/01/the-simpsons-get-a-blockheaded-makeover/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"Legos" :mad: bloody americans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Look sad and say D'oh. :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I thought it was alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, pretty good. My niece and nephew loved it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Antonia88 wrote: »
    That episode is great, (you must understand that I am a huge fan of The Simpsons), even thou I love the oldest episodes more, but this one is one of those different, like that Tree house of horror, when homer goes through the hole and becomes 3D Homer. I think we need more of these episodes.

Treehouse of Horror VI, that was. The story was called "Homer Cubed". :)

Advertisement