Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix keeps showing me the same episode

Options
  • 01-05-2014 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I am trying to watch suits on Netflix and am up to ep 5 in season 1. It keeps loading up episode 4, even though when I look at what I have viewed it shows that ep 4 has been watched. If i move the slider bar to the last few seconds of the show, it just ends and doesn't go onto the next one, even though I have that feature enabled. It only gives me the back button and when I go back and then select suits again it starts the same episode. Also, there is no little menu button down the bottom that brings up all the episodes for you to select and if before loading the show i bring up the little blurb, it lists customer reviews, rather the individual episodes so I can't select it that way either...it's very frustrating - ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

see if there's an updated version of Silverlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I only updated Silverlight about 3weeks ago, however it's working properly again tonight and I can select the episode I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Can anyone tell me how to get american netflix please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Can anyone tell me how to get american netflix please

Aint allowed to discuss here. Google is your friend ;)

Advertisement