Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VJMC Show Sunday 4th May 2014 NSC Swords

• 01-05-2014 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭

Plug for the show - this Sunday - Best Vintage show IMO - Separate car park for bikes

Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club will put on its 4th big classic show on Sunday the 4th May 2014, to be held in the National Show Center, Swords, (beside the Coachmans Inn or across from Dublin airport if you prefer)

€5 admission, also kids go free
    Good quality food available at reasonable prices.
    Loads of classic bikes and modern classics (not just Jap stuff), all sorts of things related to motorcycling and various types of bikes etc...
    Many quality trade stalls and autojumble (the hall is full at present)
    Prize giving, bike banter, old school show atmosphere etc....

Times = 10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Visit website www.vjmc.ie (for photos of last years show)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Any good deals to be had on leathers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Guy this is one I'd highly recommend you bring your camera to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Can't wait for this !! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

aaakev wrote: »

Id seriously doubt it....not to hijack the topic but Crossans are having a huge sale this weekend.

aaakev wrote: »

I've never seen anything like leathers there before so I doubt it.

But if you're interested in vintage bikes this is a cracker of an event to attend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

I will be at the MAG Ireland stand if you or your kids have any questions about scooters, Vespa or Lambretta...Should be a cracker of a day in the sunshine - Enjoy!!

I've no idea why this is not embedding, but here's a very loud Honda CBX1100 from todays show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG343BQo0k0&list=UUJeGMPlTGo_sBPH4-6QPpjQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

is that the one modded by a company in france that allegedaly revs to 22,000rpm? twin cam head etc?? although it only runs static never on the track

serious3 wrote: »
    is that the one modded by a company in france that allegedaly revs to 22,000rpm? twin cam head etc?? although it only runs static never on the track

No idea, sorry.

Advertisement