Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High chair question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I always said I wanted the ikea one but We got a pressie of a mamas and papas one like this http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-bon-bon-highchair-pears/4003h3000/type-i/. We haven't used it yet but I love the way it folds away when not in use but I have a bad feeling it might be harder to clean :( I am going get the cheap ikea anyway for my parents' house. Do the ikea ones take up much space? The trays are due back into ikea on Monday

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

The Antilop is great in a small house, the legs come off easily and you could bung it in a kitchen cupboard to save space.

Doddle to clean too.

Advertisement