Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash

Options
  • 01-05-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any squash courts besides galway lawn tennis and kingfisher or a place that does a lesson thinking of taking this up and don't see too much except for in lawn tennis club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

Castlegar Hurling Club has a squash court.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've played in NUIG, not sure if they still aloow non-students but they did at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Cool thanks, any one interested in taking this up or any newbies looking for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wisdomornot

Hi, are you still looking for people to play squash with, have you found somewhere to play? I just to play years ago and would like to take it up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

I am also looking for someone to play with.

The NUIG in the open to the public for squash.

PM for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 declan85

Hi,
    Id be interested in playing squash in the NUIG if its open to the public. Used to play racketball years back so wouldn't mind giving this a go.
    New to boards so dont think I can send a PM!

Advertisement